The Networking Motivator Newsletter

The Networking Motivator Newsletter is a weekly publication that I recently started. It will feature one clear short paragraph or two about a single idea that you can apply during the week. It will be a quick boost of inspiration or it will be a thought-provoking question or it will be a networking success story.

You decide!

Tell me what networking issue are the most annoying, difficult, or perplexing to you. I'll answer the question to the best of my knowledge and I may even bring in an outside resource or two.

Have you got a great networking success story? I would love to feature it in the newsletter. It can be anonymous (although that defeats some of the purpose of networking) or I'm happy to link to your site or blog.

To contact me about The Networking Motivator with a question, suggestion, or story, send email to thenetworkingmotivator@gmail.com

To subscribe to the newsletter visit www.TheNetworkingMotivator.com

No comments:

Post a Comment