The Big "Mo"

Momentum.

Sometimes it's all that keeps us going on the path we want to go down. You can also call it inertia: "a body in motion tends to stay in motion." Starting is the hardest part, once you get rolling it's not so bad.

Going along with momentum helps you create habits - good and bad! Good habits are the path to success. There's no way it's all going to get done in one day, but if you stick with it, you'll make amazing progress a little at a time.

This topic is on my mind because today I met Lucy Beal who is a mid-life success coach. I visited her website at www.lucybeal.com and there was a link to a site called the 100 Day Reality Challenge. I should sign up! Remember several days ago, I proposed to do two things for one hundred days in a row.

I'm still good on the pushups (next time we meet, I'll show you the "guns"). I did miss one day of writing, so I've started over on that. No problem! I have a better plan now - write as soon as possible in the evening before I get too tired.

If I come home and relax first, I'll never get back up to write or do pushups. I work with momentum to keep going as long as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment