Viewing Ourselves on Video

In my head, I'm at least 5' 10" and strong like Xena the Warrior Princess. Which is why I hurt myself sometimes trying to carry stuff I shouldn't. (In reality I'm 5' tall and weigh less than one of my friends' sisters' dogs).

Isn't it funny how our internal self can be so different from our external self? It's why most people avoid seeing themselves on video tape. I'm no different, so I cringed after I viewed the "commercials" that Rachel and I taped at the Speed Networking on Wednesday night. Rachel assures me I look great. And the information is good - very concise and informative.

Take a look. Let me know what you think. Do I look good, ha ha? More importantly, does it make you want to try Speed Networking?


1 comment:

  1. I think you look great! Your hair is perfect so that is half the battle. Only suggestion for improvement? - Don't be afraid to smile! Way to put yourself out there!

    ReplyDelete